‘Waste Not Want Not’
14 August @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm BST
- Jumble Sale from 10am-12noon.
- Street stalls of sustainable products.
- Children’s Artist from 2-4pm;
- Refreshments available all day.
- Upcycling workshops:
- ‘Restyle and much loved ‘t’ shirt workshop’
- Advice on old clothes mending and restyling
- Make a tote bag from recycled material
- Make a pom-pom (children)
Please deliver jumble and bric-a-brac, to the Old School at 7-9pm on Friday 13 August. If you have a business crafting jewellery from old tin cans, make rugs from old clothing, or do/sell something along those lines, please get in touch! Only £10 for a 3m pitch. And if you would like to volunteer at this event, we’d also love to hear from you – we need 6 marshals, including a First Aider. Contact Eva at email@example.com or Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will also be an exhibition on the theme of ‘Waste not, want not’ celebrating SSB projects and art in the Corridor Gallery
The Art House will also be running a Summer Fun Day next door, as part of their Summer of Play series of events on throughout July and August, check it out here!