- The subscription is now £6 a year (from April 2021), payable by cash or standing order (a reduced rate membership subscription has also been introduced to enable eligible people (e.g. those in full time education, or on low income) to pay a subscription they feel is appropriate to their circumstances)
- By joining you will show support for our aims and work.
- We will provide you with regular e-bulletins and the occasional printed newsletter, giving news of our activities and events.
How to become a full member
Either download a copy of our Membership Application Form:
or pick up printed versions of the forms from one of the following:
- The SSB notice-board, at the Old school Centre
- Our notice board in the Toll House in Church Street
- artworks in Station Road
An optional Standing order form is available here:
Payment by standing order is easier for us but you are welcome to pay by cash.
Members of your family under sixteen can also now be enrolled as ‘Young Members’ on the same form at no extra cost.
If you have an existing current membership and wish to add young members, you need only email firstname.lastname@example.org with the year of birth of the young member(s) to be added.
Completed forms should be addressed to the Membership Secretary, Sustainable South Brent, School House, Totnes Road, TQ10 9BP. Either post, or deliver by hand to the SSB secure post box in the School House porch (not the Old School Community Centre).
You can also email the form to the membership secretary at email@example.com
SSB Young Adult Ambassadors
If you’re aged between 16 and 21 and the volunteer role of being a Young Adult Ambassador appeals to you, we’d love to hear from you. For more information see https://ssb.org.uk/yaa/ or contact YAA Liaison Trustee, Hayden Gabriel on firstname.lastname@example.org.